Now it's even easier for families to experience Enga and its authentic traditional culture with the Enga Cultural Show Committee announcing special prices for children in 2021.
The children's tickets are for those aged 5-12 years, and children under 5 years of age are free.
The cultural show offers a range of different ticketing options to chose from depending on your budget and how many days you want to spend at the show. The VIP tickets include grandstand access and free entry to the Take Anda Museum and Art Gallery.
Committee Chairlady Margaret Potane said, "The Enga Cultural Show is the only show in the country where you can book and pay for your tickets online in advance, and it really helps the ease of the experience for our visitors, so they can get into the show grounds very smoothly and enjoy more of the show."
This year you can also book online for the new Tasting Enga Tour, PNG'S first food tourism package - a full day trip to the salt ponds and surrounding area, which includes transport, entry fee to the salt ponds and a traditional mumu lunch.
ENGA CULTURAL SHOW 2021 TICKETS
1. Weekend VIP Pass K300 / CHILD K170 – Admission for TWO DAYS of 2021 Enga Cultural Show (6th & 7th August) with access to main arena, grandstand seating access, and entry to Take Anda and Art Gallery over the show weekend.
2. Weekend Pass – K200 / CHILD K120 - Admission for TWO DAYS of 2021 Enga Cultural Show (6th-7th August) with access to main arena.
3. ONE DAY VIP Pass (Friday OR Saturday) - K150 / CHILD K85 Admission for ONE DAY of 2021 Enga Cultural Show (6th OR 7th August) with access to main arena, grandstand seating access, and entry to Take Anda and Art Gallery over the show weekend.
4. ONE DAY PASS (Friday OR Saturday) - K100 / CHILD K60 Admission to 2021 Enga Cultural show for one day (6th OR 7th August), with access to main arena.
5. Take Anda Museum and Art Gallery Day Pass – K30 / CHILD K15
Admission to Take Anda Museum & Gallery during the 2021 show weekend -
Fri 6th, Sat 7th, Sun 8th August.
6. Tasting Enga Tour – K185 / CHILD K90
A full day on Sunday 8th August to the salt ponds, strawberry farms and honey apiaries and Lake Ivae in Laiagam District, including transport, entry to the salt ponds and a traditional Engan mumu lunch.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Enga Cultural Show Society has a responsibility to protect Traditional Knowledge and Traditional Cultural Expressions displayed at the show from being misappropriated or exploited.
Terms and conditions are listed on our website and on the back of all tickets.
Members of the print media, photo, radio, TV, online, film and news agencies, Independent journalists, photographers, bloggers, online content creators, filmmakers, sound recordists need to apply for accreditation by completing a media accreditation application form.